Refund and cancellation policy
The following conditions regulate the sale of products featured on this Webpage by the company:
Legal name: I.S. PENTARAS RENTALS LIMITED
Legal address: AYIOU ANTONIOU 5 , SHOP 5, 8041, PAPHOS, CYPRUS
E-mail address email@example.com
Phone number +35726952151
VAT NO: 10042890N
Right to return the purchases
you have the right to return online / distance purchases within 14 days for a full refund. You can do so for any reason – even if you simply changed your mind.
The 14-day “cooling off” period does not apply, among others, to:
- plane and train tickets, as well as concert tickets, hotel bookings, car rental reservations and catering services for specific dates
- goods and drinks delivered to you by regular delivery – for example delivery by a milkman.
- goods made to order or clearly personalised – such as a tailor-made suit
- sealed data carriers, such as DVDs, which you have unsealed upon receipt.
- online digital content, if you have started downloading or streaming it
- goods bought from a private individual rather than a company
- urgent repairs and maintenance contracts – if you call a plumber to repair a leaking shower, you can’t cancel the work once you have agreed on the price of the service.
How to cancel a purchase
The “cooling off” period expires 14 days after the day you received your goods. If this period expires on a non-working day, your deadline is extended till the next working day.
You must unequivocally inform the trader of your decision to cancel the purchase. It is not enough to just send the goods back. The trader must provide you with a model withdrawal form , which you can use to inform him/her of your decision but you don’t have to use it.
You must send the unused goods back within 14 days of informing the trader.
You can combine the obligation to inform the trader and to send back the goods, for example, by adding a written statement with the goods that you are returning by post, or by sending a fax or e-mail.
The trader must give you a refund within 14 days from receipt of your cancellation, but can delay refunding you if they have not received the goods or evidence that you have returned.
This refund must include any shipping charges you paid when you made your purchase. However, the trader may charge you additional delivery costs if you specifically requested non-standard (express) delivery.
The trader should inform you that you have to pay the costs of returning the goods. If they fail do so, they will have to bear the cost. You do not have to pay any other charges that you were not informed about.
For bulky goods (such as large household equipment), the trader must give you at least an estimation of the cost of returning them.
Bulky goods bought from a door-to-door salesperson and delivered to you immediately must always, however, be collected by the trader at their own expense..