PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The data controller for the processing of the data is Pentaras Motors with Corporate Tax ID number CY10042890N. The contact details of Pentaras Motors are as follows:
– Postal address: Customer Service, N.Ellina & Ch. Trikoupi Corner, 8016 , Paphos Cyprus
– Telephone: +357 26952151
– e-mail: email@example.com
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES pentaras motors COLLECT ?
Pentaras Motors may collect the following personal information from users of the Pentaras Motors website through the corresponding forms: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and credit card (PAN+CVV2) in compliance with PCI DSS standards or bank account number (provided by the customer in the case of refunds) when the user visits the WEB, registers, places an online order, contacts Pentaras Motors or participates in Pentaras Motors promotions or questionnaires.
In addition, Pentaras Motors collects all the information relating to their browsing on the WEB and their interaction with the brand.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data of the interested party shall be processed for the following purpose, as applicable:
– To manage and execute the registration on the WEB. The registration involves the drafting of user browsing profiles on the WEB. Said profiling consists of the use of the customer’s personal data and information on their browsing, such as the products viewed or added to the shopping basket, the sections of the WEB visited, the location in order to evaluate their personal preferences and/or interests to offer them WEB content, offers, services and products adapted to their profile.
– To manage and execute online purchasing. We use the personal information of the customer to process and deliver their order and inform them by e-mail of the status of their order.
– Manage and send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile, interests and needs of the interested party as a client through email, SMS, postal mail or any other channel of communication and / or digital platforms. The sending of this information will involve the creation of user profiles consisting of using personal data, the history of your purchases if applicable, as well as the navigation information on the WEB to evaluate certain aspects related to your personal preferences. The objective of offering commercial communications appropriate to your profile. If necessary, certain personal information of the client may be used to personalize communications in digital media.
– To respond to the exercise of data protection rights, queries and complaints.
– To manage the notification service for when a certain product becomes available on the WEB.
– To manage and issue accreditation of sale documents: e-receipt or sales invoice.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THE DATA?
Pentaras Motors will keep the personal data only for a period that is reasonably necessary given the requirements to respond to issues that are raised or to resolve problems, make improvements, activate its services and fulfil the requirements of the applicable legislation. This means that it may keep the personal data for a reasonable time, including after the interested party has stopped using the services of Pentaras Motors or has stopped using the WEB. After this period, the personal data will be blocked on all Pentaras Motors systems.
WHAT AUTHORISES US TO PROCESS THE DATA?
Pentaras Motors has the following lawful bases to process personal data:
Execution of the agreement The legal basis for processing the personal data of the interested party which is collected is the execution of the sale and purchase agreement. In this regard, the interested party is obliged to provide that data necessary for its execution. If we are not provided with this data, the sale and purchase cannot be executed.
Legal obligations The management and issue of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of Pentaras Motors in its relationship with its customers.
Consent In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the consent of the same, in cases where it has been given:
– Management of the registration on the WEB.
– Management of the sending of information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalised information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
– To respond to the exercise of data protection rights, queries and complaints on the part of the interested party.
– Management of the product availability notification service on the WEB.
– Management and issue of the following accreditation of sale documents: e-receipt.
The withdrawal of consent of said processing on the part of the interested party shall not affect the execution of the sale and purchase agreement entered into by the same and Pentaras Motors.
Legitimate interest In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis of the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the legitimate interest of Pentaras Motors:
– The drafting of profiles via the browsing on the WEB on the part of a user registered on the same, in addition to all other users that have provided us with their data for any other purpose.
– The drafting of profiles for the sending of information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalised information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
– The sending of satisfaction questionnaires on the products purchased or services used by Pentaras Motors customers in order to know their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimate interest consists of being able to guarantee that our WEB remains secure, and to help Pentaras Motors understand the requirements, expectations and degree of satisfaction of the users and, consequently, improve the services, products and brands. All these actions will be performed to improve the degree of satisfaction of the customer and guarantee a unique browsing and shopping experience.
TO WHICH ADDRESSEES CAN WE COMMUNICATE THE DATA?
The personal data of the interested party may be transferred/communicated to the following addressees:
– Pentaras Motors company
– Public Administrations and Bodies whenever required by the tax, employment, Social Security or any other applicable legislation.
– Data processing companies, such as franchisees and suppliers that provide a service to Pentaras Motors (courier companies, communications companies, agencies, profiling companies, etc.).
International transfers of data may also occur in relation to the above transfers/communications for which Pentaras Motors shall use the Standard Contractual Clauses adapted by the European Commission and the EU-US Privacy Shield as a guarantee of transfers to European Commission non-compliant countries. In all cases, third parties sharing certain personal data will have previously accredited the adoption of suitable technical and organisational measures for the correct protection of the same.
Pentaras Motors does not under any circumstances sell customer data to third parties.
HOW DOES Pentaras motors PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
The WEB uses data security technologies such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms to prevent any unauthorised access to data and guarantee data confidentiality. To achieve these aims, the user agrees that Pentaras Motors will obtain data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
In addition, any transaction performed via the WEB will be executed via secure payment systems. The confidential data are transmitted directly and in an encrypted manner (SSL) to the corresponding entity. Pentaras Motors declares that it has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, and to prevent the loss, alteration and/or access of the same by unauthorised third parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA?
You have the following rights, which may be exercised via the e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
To make the application, we may ask you to accredit your identity.
USE OF OUR WEBSITE
Users agree to use the Website content in an appropriate manner, undertaking to (i) true and exact information on the data requested in the registration form or order placement, and keep it up-to-date while using the Website; (ii) not incur in activities that are illicit, unlawful or contrary to good faith and public order; (iii) not publish content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic or discriminatory nature based on race, gender, ideology, religion or act in any way contrary to the morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honour, intimacy or image of third parties and the applicable legislation in general; (iv) not damage the physical and logical systems of the Website, of Pentaras Motors suppliers or third parties, or introduce or spread computer viruses into the network or any other physical or logical systems likely to result in the aforementioned damage; (v) not use the content of the Website and the information of the same for sending publicity, or sending messages for any other commercial purpose, or to collect and store the personal details of third parties; (vi) not attempt to access and, wherever applicable, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or tamper with their messages.
Pentaras Motors reserves the right to make whatever modifications it considers appropriate to its Website without prior notice, and may change, delete or add content and services it provides via the same, such as the manner in which the same are presented or located on its website.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the Website and its content, including, by way of example, the images, sound, audio, video, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, colour combinations, structure, buttons, in addition to the software, commercial names, trademarks, works, illustrations, photographs and industrial drawings and any other symbols for industrial and commercial use are the property of Pentaras Motors or of third party owners of the same who have duly authorised their inclusion on the Website.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making part or all of the content of the Website available for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, is strictly prohibited without the authorisation of Pentaras Motors.
Users agree to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by Pentaras Motors. Users may use the Website and its content for their own personal and private use. Any other use is prohibited and shall require the user to obtain the prior, express and written consent of Pentaras Motors. Users shall refrain from deleting, altering, eluding or tampering with any protective device or security system installed on the Website.
ESPONSIBILITY DERIVED FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE
Pentaras Motors shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for any damages of any nature they may occur, by way of example, as a result of: errors or omissions in the content, unavailability of the website or the transmission of viruses or malware in the content, in spite of having adopted all the technological measures required to prevent this. Users may be redirected from the website to the content of third-party websites. Given that the provider cannot control the content introduced by third parties on to its website at all times, the same cannot assume any liability in relation to said content. In all cases, the provider declares that it shall withdraw any content that may contravene national and international legislation, morality or public order with immediate effect, through the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, reporting said content to the competent authorities.
Pentaras Motors shall not be liable for stored information and content, including but not limited to, on forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other medium that allows third parties to publish content independent from the Website. However, Pentaras Motors shall make itself available to all users, authorities and security forces and actively collaborate in the withdrawal or blocking of any content that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, third party rights, morality or public order. In cases where users consider that content which may be classified as such exists on the Website, they are asked to report this without delay to the Website Administrator. The Website has been checked and tested to ensure it works correctly. In principle, the correct operation of the same can be guaranteed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round. However, Pentaras Motors cannot rule out the possibility that certain programming errors exist, or that access to the Website may be impeded owing to force majeure, natural disasters, industrial action or other circumstances. The introduction of hyperlinks for commercial purposes on third-party websites that allow access to the Website is forbidden without the prior written consent of Pentaras Motors . Pentaras Motors shall not be liable for the use or content of third-party websites which may be linked to pentarassales.com.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW ARE THEY USED?
WHO USES THE INFORMATION STORED IN THE COOKIES?
The information stored in the cookies of the Web is used by I.S. PENTARAS RENTALS LTD. (“PENTARAS MOTORS”), with Corporate Tax ID number CY1042890 N:
Postal address: N. Ellina & Ch. Trikoupi Corner
Telephone: +357 26952151
The information stored in the cookies managed by third parties is used by the external organisations listed below.
Below we provide you with information on how to delete or configure cookies for each browser: